Thursday, December 25, 2014

Lord Krishna Painting

Hello friends,

It being a long time. I hope you all are having fun in last days of this year. This are the days when we start thanking for the good things happen this year. So was I, thinking, thanking and praying for wellness of everyone for coming year.

I was remembering what good things happened this year and what did I learn. Including my drawing passion and how far did I reach. While thinking this, I ran to my cupboard where I keep my drawings, paintings, awards, and all the things I want to keep forever. I was looking for my this years drawing collection so I can show it to you.

Surprisingly, not only I found my this years collection I found my one of the beautiful drawings. And today I am going to show it to you. There is a short story behind this painting which I will share in my next post. This is one of my favourite drawing. I spend hours on it and I believe it did worth. I hope this inspires you to learn painting.


I always suggest to follow your heart and do what you love. That is only the way you can be successful.
Until we meet next time, keep doing what you love.
 Dont forget to Thank god for giving such a beautiful life. Wish you a very Happy and Safe New Year :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment