Friday, March 6, 2015

Story Behind My Krishna's Painting

Hi Friends welcome back. Hope things are going well on you ends.

I remember the day I decided to do something different. I came up with an idea of sketching  a drawing, then colouring it and then adding some materials on it. After making the decision, I started looking for an painting object.

One day after evening prayer, suddenly, a thought arose in my mind. Thought of drawing any god idol. Without wasting any time I started looking for examples and ideas for my painting. I spend a full night just to think for my start up.

Very next day I started collecting my materials, drew some rough sketches ( my ideas) on how my painting would look like, asked my family to give me some ideas. Finally I started working on my final painting. It took me 3 weeks to complete this paintings. But as it is said Fruits of patience are always sweet.

I ended up with a beautiful painting which you can see in my last post. I would like to hear feedback and more ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment