Wednesday, February 26, 2014

3rd stage Pencil shading

Previous
We already tried drawing simple and some complex shapes and shade them,even in various colours.Now I think we can move on and try some thing out of the box. Have you ever seen or imagined a picture of underwater or a group of birds flying in the sky???or a house in the middle of ocean or a flying car? I know this sound strange but there's nothing wrong in imagining such things, specially for art.Art is all about imaginations and creativity.Today I want you to draw the things you like and it really doesn't matter what you draw.Why don't you try to do it in my way its like close your eyes, take a deep breathe and imagine what you like, where you want to be,the place that is not even there;and then keep a click of that in your mind and put it down on the paper.Trust me every time you try this you would definitely come up with various things.Then create a sketch of that things.It shouldn't have to be any specific thing you can do any design or creative drawing.I want you to draw some thing in creative too.I have a creative drawing of mine which shows some level of creativity.We will talk about creativity in next post in more details and then soon we will also talk about water colour painting.But before that I hope you come up with atleast one piece in both. Let me know what you have tried,I would love to know about it. Until that Keep sharing your ideas, thoughts and concerns with me.

1 comment:

  1. Blackjack is like never before - Dr.MCD
    At the table, you 거제 출장샵 play the game. You have to guess 울산광역 출장샵 the 청주 출장안마 dealer's 세종특별자치 출장안마 card and try 서산 출장샵 to get free tickets for blackjack's.

    ReplyDelete