Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Make Greeting cards at Home

Last month it was my friend’s birthday, I gave her my handmade card. Everyone was asking me where did I buy that card from? Then I told them that I didn’t buy it I made it, everyone was really impressed, and they asked me how did I make it? So that inspired me to teach you how to make cards easily with no time and no efforts.
I know in today’s running world, who has time to make card why don’t just buy one and make life easier. But you know that many people love handmade things, so can’t you make something by yourself for your near ones. It’s simple, easy, and believe me you will love this.
You need:
A colour paper, pencil, sketch pens, glitter pens, scale sticker of flower or anything you like.
First fold the colour paper in half and then on the front side make 3 squares with the help of scale, One on the top-right, second in left- center and third in bottom-right. I know I have star shape but draw whatever is easy for you.. Then cut the inner part of the border carefully (if you are less the 13tell your elder to do it). . Stick some sticker of flower or of anything you have in those 3 squares. Then open the card and in side on top left corner make a flower with 3 or 5 petals with red sketch pen and make a curve line from flower to the center on both sides. And then on one side draw leafs, keep some space between each leaf. Do the same on the left bottom corner. Then In the center of it make two parallel lines, and keeping 3cm space draw another two parallel lines. The first pair of line should be 7 cm and second 10 cm. Then cut the lines carefully. Then press it on other side to make its crease in opposite direction. Then make a creative border around it with different colour pens. Draw some small stars inside the card. At the end add the wishes you want to and here is your card ready. Draw some shapes according to the occasion, like birthday then cake.
Why don't you make your own designs for cards.Keep sharing your ideas,thoughts and concerns.


You can check some designs and wishes to write by this link:

1 comment:

  1. Vr football video - Videoodl.cc
    A game for the Oculus Quest 2 that you can't believe is coming to the Oculus Quest 2 or Oculus Quest 2. The game is still youtube link to mp3 available

    ReplyDelete