Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pencil shading video.

I hope you all are doing well and are practising pencil shading.I thought that written explanation might not help to all of you and there are many visual learner out there,so I have a video teaching you whatever we covered so far and also some more interesting things. This is a video by Mr. Pearson, so he will be teaching you shading in solid shapes.In this video you can see how he draws few shapes and shade in them differently.He uses different techniques and also explains about light reflection on object. See how he shade some areas with less forces(the areas faced to light) and some dark areas and shadow.I also want you to notice different techniques he covers as we are not going to talk about them much.Watch the video and tell me if it was helpful or not.Should I keep posting different videos tutorials or you are doing okay with written description 

No comments:

Post a Comment